Dream Winks Terms & Conditions
I agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations made within 48 hours from the time your consult is booked will incur a 50% cancellation
- Appointment changes within 24-hours can only be made in special circumstances. Bookings can be rescheduled, but can not be cancelled if contact is made with less than 24-hours to the start time of the appointment. No refunds are given from this point
- If you can’t keep your appointment because you or your child become sick, or there are other circumstances that are beyond your control, and you notify us within 48 hours (Monday-Friday) we are happy to reschedule with no fees, however if you subsequently cancel this appointment, the 50% cancellation fee still applies.
- Refunds are not given for change of mind and will only be negotiated where our company is found to be at fault.
- Support packages are flexible and will be customised to your circumstances.
- Dream Winks will not provide medical advice in any way, however may refer you to medical professionals.
- Dream Winks dietary advice is a guide only, and should not replace the advice given to you by an IBCLC lactation consultant, dietician or nutritionist. If you would like a referral to any of these professionals, please speak to Dream Winks.
- Any changes you make to your babies sleeping or eating arrangements are your decision and we at Dream Winks only make suggestions for change, of which you are responsible for choosing to implement
- Dream Winks will always endeavour to be on time, however sometimes due to circumstances beyond their control, they may be late for your appointment. If your educator is less than 30 minutes late, a refund or change in appointment is not applicable. If your educator is more than 30 minutes late, a refund or change of appointment with no charge will be given at your request.
- If Dream Winks needs to cancel your appointment for reasons beyond their control, the next available appointments will be offered to you. If these are not suitable, you may request a refund.
- I am aware that my plan is holistic and therefore it is important to follow the plan accurately to ensure my best chance of success.
- I agree to follow guidelines set by Red Nose and Kidsafe as outlined in my assessment.
- I agree to disclose any medical conditions to my educator and check with my child’s health professionals if Dream Winks believes that these may impact the safety of our plan.
- I understand that this assessment is specifically written for my child and is not to be shared with others as this may be unsafe (It is appropriate however to share this with other people who care for your child)
- I understand that when starting a consultation period I will need to be organised in my daily life and minimal commitments so I can focus 100% on helping my baby to sleep better
- Dream Winks can only guarantee better sleep if all our recommendations are followed. If you choose not to implement any of the recommended changes then we are not responsible for the outcomes
- I am aware of the inclusions of the package I have booked and I acknowledge that there may be further fees for more time with Dream Winks.
- I understand that further calls and text support can be booked at any time.
- I agree to my correspondence of my child’s case being used by Dream Winks for marketing purposes with no identifying information used for this purpose.
- I agree for my child’s case to be used for case study purposes with no identifying details used.
- These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without notice.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Dream Winks endeavours to provide safe advice at all times, however if you choose to implement a plan without one on one guidance, we are not responsible for the outcomes in any way
Dream Winks can only guarantee better sleep if all our recommendations are followed. If you choose not to implement any of the recommended changes then we are not responsible for the outcomes
Dream Winks does not offer any medical advice, services or treatment to any client.
If you have concerns relating to a medical or health issue we urge you to contact your doctor or GP immediately. The information written on this website is not intended nor is implied to be a substitute for medical advice and should be treated as informative and educational purposes only.
Any changes you make to your babies sleeping or eating arrangements are your decision and we at Dream Winks only make suggestions for change, of which you are responsible for choosing to implement
Always seek the advice of your GP or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen
Dream Winks shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site or by the Consultant.
Use of this site is at your own risk, the materials, information, products and services offered on or through the site.
Dream Winks gives you permission to download and temporarily store one or more of the pages on our website for viewing on a personal computer or mobile device for non-commercial use. Your use of the website does not grant you any intellectual property rights. You may link to the content on our website or repost content only with attribution and link to Dream Winks Website. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by Dream Winks. Your use of the website does not grant you any intellectual property rights.